7th Japanese-German Meeting on Urban Climatology
6-10 October 2014, Hannover, Germany
Time and Place
The meeting will be in the time 6-10 October 2014 at the Institut für Meteorologie und Klimatologie Leibniz-University of Hannover (www.muk.uni-hannover.de)
Program and Schedule
Monday, 6 October 2014 to Wednesday, 8 October 2014
Scientific meeting, Leibniz-University of Hannover (oral presentations and posters)
(Please download out contribution guidelines)
(Please download the current program)
Thursday, 9 October 2014
- Visit of the Herrenhäuser Gärten
- Visit of the town hall with information about the adaption of the city of Hannover on a global climate change
- Visit of the ecological settlement Kronsberg
Friday, 10 October 2008
Excursion Hannover Region with farewell party
- Visit of the Institute for Solar Energy Research
- Farewell party on an old Lower Saxony farm house
The general delegate fees include
- All congress material
- Lunch buffets from Monday to Wednesday
- Coffee, tea and beverages during session hours from Monday to Wednesday
- Conference Dinner on Tuesday evening
Registrations from July, 1 2014 (latest date: August, 31 2014): 190 €
- For the excursion Hannover (including entrance fee, guide, bus transfer and lunch) an additional fee of 30 € will be charged.
- For the excursion Hannover Region (including bus transfer, beverages and meals) an additional fee of 30 € will be charged.
Please, transfer the registration fee to the following bank account:
Name of recipient: Prof. Guenter Gross
Name of the bank: Sparkasse Schaumburg
Int. Bank Account No. (IBAN): DE33 2555 1480 0313 3819 64
Please, give following details with the transfer of the delegate fees:
Last name, First name, 7th J-G-M
Please, use the registration form and return your registration via email to email@example.com. Written confirmation acknowledging receipt of registration and payment will be sent to applicants. No registration will be confirmed until registration fees have been received.
Cancellation of registration
Cancellation of registration is subject to an administration fee of 20 € if the cancellation is made before 5 September 2014. After 5 September 2014, no refunds can be made. Please communicate any cancellations to the Registration office at the Conference secretariat (grossmuk.uni-hannover.de).
We would be happy to help our guests from Japan to organize accommodation in Hannover. The university has an arrangement with the Mercure Hotel Hannover-Mitte which is located close to the city centre of Hannover and easy access to the meeting is possible (20 minutes walking distance or public transportation).At this time the price for one night including breakfast is € 91 (single room) and 120€ (double room). The hotel can guarantee availability and price only for reservations before 06.07.2014. If you make reservations by your own, also participants from Germany, please refer to “Leibniz Universität Prof. Gross” in order to get the special arrangement. However, other hotels are also available.